Culture & Values
At Multicolor™ Steels we set high performance target for ourselves and attempt to reach our goals. We use target information and research to strengthen our management system and sustainability.
For better sustainable development within a business, we create value for customers, investors, at the same time, treating the environment and community well. A sustainable business always gives the competitive edge and market leverage, which help in building brand name, giving a strong identity & reputation in the existing competitive market.
We believe that addressing the effects of mankind’s environmental footprints, such as climate changes, required new approaches and advanced technologies in operations, which helping us to reduce the emission of the amount of pollutants. We save energy by using green power or renewable resources, hence we are directly or indirectly contributing our mother earth and environment at large. We believe that to serve an environment will be an excellent opportunity to us.
We have taken an initiative for reducing the environmental degradation by adopting:
* Environmental education and awareness raising activities.
* We adopted regular tree plantation and its maintenance.
* Water harvesting system in all our plants.
* We have adopted & also promote the use of natural light & natural ventilation system in all our plants without use of electricity.
* All our products are eco-friendly and recyclable.
Many of the work of the company at its various sites are executed by the own labor and employee. During these works, our personnel are likely to be exposed to different types of hazards. Similarly, unsafe acts of our personnel may generate hazards for departmental staff or workmen of other contractors working at the site. Such unsafe acts may also pose danger to the existing installations and even to members of public.
GENERAL SAFETY PROVISIONS
Our personnel’s shall take all safety precautions during the execution of awarded work and shall maintain and leave the site safe at all times.
The safety and health of employee, partners, suppliers, vendors, contracting agencies and service providers are a priority at Multicolor™ Steels. Safety is incorporated into our business at every step through:
* Rigorous trainings programs, regular Safety checks, adoption of personal protective equipments and undertaking all work activities in a safe
* We shall meet all applicable provisions of the safety regulations, cleanup program and other measures that are in force at the site.
* We shall provide and maintain all lights, guards, warning signs, caution boards and other safety measures and provide for attention as and
when necessary or as required by the Engineer-in-charge or by any duly constituted authority for the protection of workers or for the safety of
* Before start the job, safety induction to be given to the workers engaged at site about all possible hazards including their remedies.
* Determine the fitness of workers before deployment.
* The caution boards shall also have appropriate symbols. Adequate lighting facilities such as, hand lights and area lighting is to be provided
from our side i.e. contractor side at the work site, storage area of materials and equipment and temporary access roads within our working
* We obtain written approval of the Engineer-in-charge to the clearance of working area (i.e. area clearance approval). We shall plan our
operations so as to avoid interference with the other departmental works, other contractors or Sub-Contractors at the site. In case of
interference, necessary coordination shall be sought from the department for safe and smooth working.
* The company employs his own safety Engineer or nominates safety officer for liaison with departmental Safety Engineer for ensuring
compliance of all safety rules. We shall ensure that all our workmen are aware about the nature of risk involved in their work and have
adequate training for carrying out their work safely.
Occupational health at Multicolor™ Steels has a strong focus on primary prevention of hazards, and is directed towards protecting the health of our employee and agency with which we are associated. Preventive and remedial health is provided through various training programs on health education and we aim to :
* Ensure that the health of the employee remains sound
* Expand the healthcare services to our own employee and others around us.
* Extend health education, first aid health alerts etc.
* Regular counseling and advising of the employee. All our products are eco-friendly and recyclable.
* We arrange adequate facilities for medical aid and treatment for our staff and workers engaged on the work site.
* The first-aid facilities at the project site, including sterilized dressing, cotton wool and anti septic cream shall be made readily available at every
* These shall be maintained in good order under the charge of responsible person.
* At large work places where hospital facilities are not available, first-aid posts shall be established and managed by a trained compounder.
* An ambulance shall be available during the entire period of work for attending to injury cases.
* Reporting of accident, all accidents leading to property damage or personnel injuries are reported to the Engineer-in-charge immediately to be
followed up with detailed accident reports in prescribed form.
Our Communities (CSR)
Living upto our culture of social commitments we use our capabilities to enhance the lives of our employee and society at large by sensitizing and providing them basic social, sports, economic empowering facilities and other personal benefits under the aegis of Multicolor Foundation.
Multicolor Steels established ‘MULTICOLOR FOUNDATION’ to set up and operationalize the CSR activity like training Institute for Health, safety & also to promote environmental, sports, cultural values & community empowerment activities at large, to meet the demand of the current industrial sector. Multicolor Foundation has a long way in defining and approaching CSR from a professional and international standpoint.
MulticolorTM Steels is being a conscientious corporate citizen understands and appreciates their obligations towards the society and the country, towards this commitment, the Company is committed to:
Create a positive footprint within the society to make a meaningful difference in the lives of people by continually aligning its initiatives to the goals for sustainable development.
Maintain commitment to quality, health and safety in every respect of the business and people.
Continuously improve its social responsibilities, environment, economic and sports and cultural values practices, to make positive impact on the society.
Our People (HR)
We look to create an atmosphere where people enjoy coming to work every day, where there is we feeling and good fellowship, where people get to work with enthusiasm and self-reliance.
Rewards and gratitude for achievement and exception performance are other ways to retain people's engagement and belief in their organization, with regard to fast track career growth opportunities.
We have faith in treating people in a way that develops their talents and encourage them to make the most of themselves both at work and in their personal lives. Our aim is to develop our business further by improving people's lives by giving them training, development and exciting work environment that help our employees realize their fullpotential.
A team of experts works with the customers very closely from the project conceptualization stage to project completion and handover. Over the years, customers like Tata Steel, L&T, Honda, Moserbaer, Tata Motors SMCC, and Balco have imbibed their trust in Multicolor Steels and have come back year after year with repeated orders and new projects, hence creating a longlasting relationship.
We provide our customers the best possible products and services, and we keenly look for their thoughts and responses so we can keep on improving and innovating to meet their current needs.
Our long lasting relation and the loyalty with our customers depend upon:
* The quality and services of our product & processes we provide, is paramount and must never be compromised.
* We endeavor to provide a high level of customer service at all times.
* All feedback on our service is recorded and given prompt consideration.
* We never consciously give inadequate or misleading metaphors of our products or services.
Our suppliers play a vital role in helping us to achieve our objective. We continue to support each other in our efforts to improve the overall sustainability of the business.
We have developed a system and processes that guide our consumer and employee to select the best and most competitive supplier.
We share the best practice across our all operating processes, with the goal of selecting only the most efficient, competitive and cost-effective suppliers that can accelerate our quality & delivery standard that fuel mutual growth.
“We treat our suppliers honestly and fairly”.